New Mexico Statutes Chapter 46. Fiduciaries and Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 46. Fiduciaries and Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 46. Fiduciaries and Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Fiduciary Obligations and Investments
- Article 2A. Fiduciary Investments
- Article 3A. Uniform Principal and Income
- Article 4. State Beneficiary Trusts
- Article 6. Surety Bonds
- Article 7. Transfers to Minors
- Article 8. Simplification of Fiduciary Security Transfers
- Article 9A. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds
- Article 11. Uniform Powers of Appointment Act
- Article 12. Unform Trust Decanting Act
- Article 13. Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.