New Mexico Statutes Chapter 45. Uniform Probate Code
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Mexico Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Uniform Probate Code
- Article 2. Intestate Succession and Wills
- Article 2A. Uniform Statutory Will Act
- Article 3. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Article 4. Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
- Article 5. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
- Article 5A. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction
- Article 5B. Uniform Power of Attorney
- Article 6. Nonprobate Transfers
- Article 7. Trust Administration
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.