New Mexico Statutes Chapter 39. Judgments, Costs, Appeals
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Mexico Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Judgments
- Article 1A. Structured Settlement Protection Act
- Article 2. Attorneys' Fees and Costs
- Article 3. Appeals
- Article 4. Recovery on Judgments
- Article 4A. Foreign Judgments
- Article 4C. Foreign-Money Claims
- Article 4D. Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act
- Article 5. Sales Under Execution and Foreclosure
- Article 6. Levy and Sale of Livestock
- Article 7. Uniform Certification of Questions of Law
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.