New Mexico Statutes Chapter 25. Food
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 25. Food. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 25. Food. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Food Service Sanitation
- Article 2. Adulterated or Misbranded Food
- Article 5. Flour and Bread
- Article 6. Egg Grading
- Article 7. Dairy Products
- Article 7A. Dairy Products
- Article 7B. Dairy Establishment Sanitation
- Article 8. Raw Milk
- Article 10. PiÑon Nuts
- Article 11. New Mexico Chile Advertising
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.