New Mexico Statutes Chapter 25. Food
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Mexico Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Food Service Sanitation
- Article 2. Adulterated or Misbranded Food
- Article 5. Flour and Bread
- Article 6. Egg Grading
- Article 7. Dairy Products
- Article 7A. Dairy Products
- Article 7B. Dairy Establishment Sanitation
- Article 8. Raw Milk
- Article 10. PiÑon Nuts
- Article 11. New Mexico Chile Advertising
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.