New Mexico Statutes Chapter 23. State Health Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 23. State Health Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 23. State Health Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Carrie Tingley Crippled Children's Hospital
- Article 3. Miners' Hospital
- Article 4. New Mexico Veterans' Home
- Article 5. Las Vegas Medical Center
- Article 8. Children's Psychiatric Unit at University of New Mexico
- Article 9. Adolescent Treatment Hospital
- Article 10. New Mexico Poison and Drug Information Center
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.