New Mexico Statutes Chapter 20. Military Affairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 20. Military Affairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 20. Military Affairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Militia
- Article 3. Department of Military Affairs
- Article 4. National Guard
- Article 5. State Defense Force
- Article 7. Civil Air Patrol
- Article 8. Armories
- Article 9. Property and Funds
- Article 10. Awards, Medals and Ribbons
- Article 11. Offenses
- Article 12. Code of Military Justice
- Article 13. Senior Master Sergeant Jessey Baca Military Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.