New Mexico Statutes Chapter 19. Public Lands
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 19. Public Lands. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 19. Public Lands. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Commissioner of Public Lands; Disposition of Revenue
- Article 2. United States Lands
- Article 3. Occupation of Public Lands
- Article 4. Townsites
- Article 5. Classification, Care and Protection of State Lands
- Article 6. Trespass and Violations Relating to State and United States Lands
- Article 7. Sale and Lease of Lands
- Article 8. Lease of Mineral Lands
- Article 9. Lease of Coal Lands
- Article 10. Lease of Oil and Gas Lands
- Article 10A. Carbon Dioxide Act
- Article 10B. Ongard System Development
- Article 11. Timberlands
- Article 12. Land Office Building
- Article 13. Lease of Geothermal Resources on State Lands
- Article 14. Reservation of Rights in Lease or Conveyance of State Lands
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.