New Mexico Statutes Chapter 13. Public Purchases and Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 13. Public Purchases and Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 13. Public Purchases and Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Procurement
- Article 1A. Purchasing Discounts
- Article 1B. Alternative Fuel Acquisition
- Article 1C. State Use Act
- Article 4. Public Works Contracts
- Article 4A. Art in Public Places
- Article 4B. Fine Art in Public Buildings
- Article 4C. Public Works Mediation
- Article 4D. Public Works Apprenticeship and Training
- Article 5. Insurance on Public Buildings
- Article 6. Sale of Public Property
- Article 7. Health Care Purchasing
- Article 8. Public Building Plaques
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.