New Jersey Statutes Title 54. Taxation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 54. Taxation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 54. Taxation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Subtitle 1. Department and Boards for the Review, Assessment and Collection of Taxes
- Subtitle 2. Taxation of Real and Personal Property in General
- Subtitle 2A. Income Taxes
- Subtitle 4. Particular Taxes on Corporations and Others
- Subtitle 4A. Sales and Use Taxes
- Subtitle 5. Transfer Inheritance and Estate Taxes
- Subtitle 6. Tax Upon Sale of Motor Fuels
- Subtitle 6A. Motor Fuels Use Taxes
- Subtitle 7A. Cigarette Tax
- Subtitle 8. Alcoholic Beverage Tax
- Subtitle 8A. Poultry Feed Tax
- Subtitle 8B. White Potato Tax
- Subtitle 8C. Asparagus Tax
- Subtitle 8D. Apple Tax
- Subtitle 8E. Sweet Potato Assessment
- Subtitle 9. State Uniform Procedure Law
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.