New Jersey Statutes Title 53. State Police
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 53. State Police. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 53. State Police. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. Organization and Personnel
- Chapter 2. Powers and Duties
- Chapter 3. Housing, Equipment, and Expenses
- Chapter 4. Department's Investigation Into Conduct of Its Members
- Chapter 5A. State Police Retirement System
- Chapter 6. Mid-Atlantic State Police Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.