New Jersey Statutes Title 44. Poor
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 44. Poor. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 44. Poor. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. Settlement and Relief of Poor; Municipal, County or Joint County Relief
- Chapter 2. County Almshouses
- Chapter 3. Municipal Almshouses
- Chapter 4. Settlement and Relief of Poor; County Referendum Law
- Chapter 5. Medical Care and Hospitalization of Poor in General
- Chapter 6. Free Dental Clinics
- Chapter 7. Old Age and Permanent Disability Assistance
- Chapter 8. Financial Assistance to Certain Needy Persons
- Chapter 8A. Legal Settlement of Needy Persons
- Chapter 10. Assistance for Dependent Children
- Chapter 11. Public Assistance Recipients; Representatives
- Chapter 12. Anti-Poverty Programs
- Chapter 14. County Welfare Per Capita Cost Limitation
- Chapter 15. Resources for the Elderly
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.