New Jersey Statutes Title 42. Partnerships and Partnership Associations
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Jersey Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1A. Uniform Partnership Act (1997)
- Chapter 2A. Uniform Limited Partnership Law (1976)
- Chapter 2C. Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
- Chapter 3. Limited Partnership Associations
- Chapter 4. Dissolution and Insolvency of Partnerships
- Chapter 5. Compromise of Claims by Copartners
- Chapter 6. Insolvent Voluntary Business Associations with Partnership Liabilities
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.