New Jersey Statutes Title 42. Partnerships and Partnership Associations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 42. Partnerships and Partnership Associations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 42. Partnerships and Partnership Associations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1A. Uniform Partnership Act (1997)
- Chapter 2A. Uniform Limited Partnership Law (1976)
- Chapter 2C. Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
- Chapter 3. Limited Partnership Associations
- Chapter 4. Dissolution and Insolvency of Partnerships
- Chapter 5. Compromise of Claims by Copartners
- Chapter 6. Insolvent Voluntary Business Associations with Partnership Liabilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.