New Jersey Statutes Title 40. Municipalities and Counties
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Jersey Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Subtitle 1. Counties and Municipalities, Generally
- Subtitle 2. Counties
- Subtitle 2A. Optional County Charters
- Subtitle 3. Municipalities Generally
- Subtitle 3A. Optional Municipal Charters
- Subtitle 4. Commission Form of Government
- Subtitle 5. Municipalities Governed by Municipal Council and Municipal Manager
- Subtitle 8. City Referendum Charter Acts
- Subtitle 10. Towns
- Subtitle 11. Townships
- Subtitle 12. Villages
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.