New Jersey Statutes Title 40. Municipalities and Counties
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 40. Municipalities and Counties. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 40. Municipalities and Counties. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Subtitle 1. Counties and Municipalities, Generally
- Subtitle 2. Counties
- Subtitle 2A. Optional County Charters
- Subtitle 3. Municipalities Generally
- Subtitle 3A. Optional Municipal Charters
- Subtitle 4. Commission Form of Government
- Subtitle 5. Municipalities Governed by Municipal Council and Municipal Manager
- Subtitle 8. City Referendum Charter Acts
- Subtitle 10. Towns
- Subtitle 11. Townships
- Subtitle 12. Villages
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.