New Jersey Statutes Title 23. Fish and Game, Wild Birds and Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 23. Fish and Game, Wild Birds and Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 23. Fish and Game, Wild Birds and Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. Definitions and Construction
- Chapter 2. Division of Fish, Game and Wildlife, Its Officers, Employees and Deputies
- Chapter 2A. Wildlife Generally
- Chapter 2B. Marine Fisheries
- Chapter 3. Licenses and Permits
- Chapter 4. Game, Wild Birds and Animals
- Chapter 5. Fish
- Chapter 6. Fish and Game; Permitting Unlawful Contrivances on Property
- Chapter 7. Trespass; Posting of Property
- Chapter 7A. Preventing Lawful Taking of Wildlife
- Chapter 8. Game Farms and Fish Hatcheries; Game Refuges; Fish Cultural Operations
- Chapter 8A. Public Hunting and Fishing Grounds, Etc.
- Chapter 9. Local and Special Provisions
- Chapter 9A. Penalties for Negligence
- Chapter 10. Procedure for Collection of Penalties; Forfeiture
- Chapter 12. Wildlife Restoration Projects
- Chapter 13. Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.