New Jersey Statutes Title 19. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 19. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 19. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Subtitle 1. Any Election
- Subtitle 2. General Elections
- Subtitle 3. Primary Elections
- Subtitle 4. Special Elections and Filling Vacancies
- Subtitle 5. Recounts and Contests--Any Election
- Subtitle 6. Registration of Voters
- Subtitle 7. Enforcement of Election Law
- Subtitle 9. Electoral College
- Subtitle 10. Nonbinding County or Municipal Referenda
- Subtitle 12A. Campaign Contributions and Expenditures
- Subtitle 12B. Financial Disclosure by Candidates
- Subtitle 13. Public Election Expenses
- Subtitle 15. Voting Machines; Procedure
- Subtitle 17. Absentee Voting
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.