New Jersey Statutes Title 16. Corporations and Associations, Religious
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 16. Corporations and Associations, Religious. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 16. Corporations and Associations, Religious. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Baptist and Seventh-Day Baptist Churches
- Chapter 3. Church of Christ, Scientist
- Chapter 4. Clergymen's Societies or Confraternities
- Chapter 5. Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Chapter 6. Free Methodist Church
- Chapter 7. Friends, Society of
- Chapter 8. German Reformed Church
- Chapter 10A. The United Methodist Church
- Chapter 11. Presbyterian Church (United Presbyterian Church)
- Chapter 12. Protestant Episcopal Church
- Chapter 13. Reformed Churches and Reformed Religious Societies
- Chapter 14. Reformed Episcopal Church
- Chapter 15. Roman Catholic Church
- Chapter 15A. Russian Orthodox Greek Catholic Church of North America
- Chapter 16. Ruthenian Catholic Church
- Chapter 17. Spiritualists, New Jersey State Association of
- Chapter 19. Young Men's, Young Women's Christian or Hebrew Associations
- Chapter 20. Coptic Orthodox Church
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.