New Jersey Statutes Title 15A. Corporations, Nonprofit
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 15A. Corporations, Nonprofit. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 15A. Corporations, Nonprofit. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Formation
- Chapter 3. Powers
- Chapter 3A. Youth Serving Organization Employees or Volunteers
- Chapter 4. Registered Office and Registered Agent; Annual Report
- Chapter 5. Meetings of Members, Elections of Trustees, and Rights and Liabilities of Members in Certain Cases
- Chapter 6. Trustees and Officers
- Chapter 7. Memberships
- Chapter 8. Beneficial Provisions for Employees
- Chapter 9. Amendments, Changes or Alterations
- Chapter 10. Merger, Consolidation, and Sale of Assets
- Chapter 11. Limitations on Rights of Dissenting Member
- Chapter 12. Dissolution
- Chapter 13. Foreign Corporations
- Chapter 14. Insolvency, Receivers and Reorganization
- Chapter 15. Fees of State Treasurer
- Chapter 16. Acts Saved from Repeal; Repealer
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.