New Jersey Title 14A. Corporations, General
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 14A. Corporations, General. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 14A. Corporations, General. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Formation
- Chapter 3. Powers
- Chapter 4. Registered Office and Registered Agent: Annual Report
- Chapter 5. Shareholders' Meetings and Elections; Rights and Liabilities of Shareholders in Certain Cases
- Chapter 6. Directors and Officers
- Chapter 7. Shares and Dividends
- Chapter 8. Beneficial Provisions for Employees
- Chapter 9. Amendments, Changes or Alterations
- Chapter 10. Merger, Consolidation, Acquisition of All Capital Shares of A Corporation and Sale of Assets
- Chapter 10A. New Jersey Shareholders Protection Act
- Chapter 11. Rights of Dissenting Shareholders
- Chapter 12. Dissolution
- Chapter 13. Foreign Corporations
- Chapter 14. Insolvency, Receivers and Reorganization
- Chapter 15. Fees of Secretary of State
- Chapter 16. Construction: Repealers; Effective Date
- Chapter 17. Professional Service Corporations
- Chapter 18. Benefit Corporations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.