New Jersey Statutes Title 1. Acts, Laws and Statutes
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 1. Acts, Laws and Statutes. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 1. Acts, Laws and Statutes. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. Definitions and General Rules of Construction
- Chapter 2. Enactment of Laws in General
- Chapter 3. Printing, Binding and Distribution of Laws, Joint Resolutions and Proclamations
- Chapter 4. Senate Journal and Assembly Minutes; Printing, Binding and Distribution; Current Legislative Printing
- Chapter 5. Referendum Statutes
- Chapter 6. Enactment of Private, Special and Local Acts
- Chapter 7. Judicial Annulment of Laws or Joint Resolutions
- Chapter 8. Uniform Legislation Commissioners
- Chapter 10. Commission to Revise and Consolidate the Public Laws
- Chapter 12A. Law Revision Commission
- Chapter 13. County and Municipal Law Revision Commission
- Chapter 14. Corporation and Business Law Commissions
- Chapter 17. Election Law Revision Commission Repealed
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.