The New Jersey Constitution of 1947 (Annotated)
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Jersey Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article I. Rights and Privileges
- Article II. Elections and Suffrage
- Article III. Distribution of the Powers of Government
- Article IV. Legislative
- Article V. Executive
- Article VI. Judicial
- Article VII. Public Officers and Employees
- Article VIII. Taxation and Finance
- Article IX. Amendments
- Article X. General Provisions
- Article XI. Schedule
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.