New Jersey Statutes Appendix - Former Title 3A Administration of Estates Decedents and Others
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search New Jersey Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Subtitle 1. Definitions; Authority of Courts in General
- Subtitle 2. Wills, Descent and Simultaneous Death
- Subtitle 3. Administrators by Executors, Administrators, Guardians and Trustees
- Subtitle 4. Guardianship of Veterans
- Subtitle 5. Sale or Mortgage of Real Estate Limited Over
- Subtitle 6. Dower, Jointure and Curtesy
- Subtitle 6A. Elective Share
- Subtitle 7. Absentees
- Subtitle 8. Uniform Fiduciaries Law
- Subtitle 9. Trusts
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.