New Jersey Statutes Appendix - Former Title 3A Administration of Estates Decedents and Others
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Appendix - Former Title 3A Administration of Estates Decedents and Others. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Appendix - Former Title 3A Administration of Estates Decedents and Others. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Subtitle 1. Definitions; Authority of Courts in General
- Subtitle 2. Wills, Descent and Simultaneous Death
- Subtitle 3. Administrators by Executors, Administrators, Guardians and Trustees
- Subtitle 4. Guardianship of Veterans
- Subtitle 5. Sale or Mortgage of Real Estate Limited Over
- Subtitle 6. Dower, Jointure and Curtesy
- Subtitle 6A. Elective Share
- Subtitle 7. Absentees
- Subtitle 8. Uniform Fiduciaries Law
- Subtitle 9. Trusts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.