Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 70. Power Districts and Corporations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 70. Power Districts and Corporations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 70. Power Districts and Corporations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 3. Right-Of-Way for Pole Lines
- Article 4. Electric Companies; Rates
- Article 5. Public Electric Plants and Distribution; Extension; Sale
- Article 6. Public Power and Irrigation Districts
- Article 7. Electric Cooperative Corporations
- Article 8. Rural Power Districts
- Article 10. Nebraska Power Review Board
- Article 11. Retail Electric Service
- Article 13. Arbitration of Disputes
- Article 14. Joint Public Power Authority Act
- Article 15. Suppliers of Electric Power and Energy
- Article 16. Denial or Discontinuance of Utility Service
- Article 17. Electrical Service Purchase Agreements
- Article 18. Public Entities Mandated Project Charges Act
- Article 19. Rural Community-Based Energy Development Act
- Article 20. Net Meeting
- Article 21. Public Power Infrastructure Protection Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.