Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 66. Oils, Fuels, and Energy
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 66. Oils, Fuels, and Energy. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 66. Oils, Fuels, and Energy. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Explosive Liquids and Gases
- Article 2. Nebraska Clean-Burning Motor Fuel Development Act
- Article 3. Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- Article 4. Motor Vehicle Fuel Tax
- Article 5. Transportation of Fuels
- Article 6. Diesel, Alternative, and Compressed Fuel Taxes
- Article 7. Motor Fuel Tax Enforcement and Collection
- Article 8. Gasohol and Energy Development
- Article 9. Solar Energy and Wind Energy
- Article 10. Energy Conservation
- Article 11. Geothermal Resources
- Article 12. Petroleum Products
- Article 13. Ethanol
- Article 14. International Fuel Tax Agreement Act
- Article 15. Petroleum Release Remedial Action
- Article 16. Propane Education and Research Act
- Article 18. State Natural Gas Regulation Act
- Article 20. Natural Gas Fuel Board
- Article 21. Rural Infrastructure Development
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.