Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 46. Irrigation and Regulation of Water
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 46. Irrigation and Regulation of Water. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 46. Irrigation and Regulation of Water. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Irrigation Districts
- Article 2. General Provisions
- Article 3. Generation of Electric Light and Power in Connection with Water Appropriation
- Article 5. Reclamation Districts
- Article 6. Ground Water
- Article 7. Nebraska Ground Water Management and Protection Act
- Article 8. Natural Lakes
- Article 10. Rural Water District
- Article 11. Chemigation
- Article 12. Water Well Standards and Contractors' Licensing
- Article 13. Water Quality Monitoring
- Article 14. Decommissioning Water Wells
- Article 15. Wellhead Protection Area Act
- Article 16. Safety of Dams and Reservoirs Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.