An uninsured or underinsured motor vehicle shall not include a motor vehicle:
(1) Insured under the liability coverage of the same policy of which the uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage is a part;
(2) Owned by, furnished, or available for the regular use of the named insured or any resident of the insured's household;
(3) Which is self-insured under sections 60-562 to 60-564 or is self-insured within the meaning of the motor vehicle financial responsibility law of any other state in which the motor vehicle is registered or any federal law which requires maintenance of financial responsibility;
(4) Which is owned by any government, political subdivision, or agency thereof; or
(5) Which is located and used as a residence or premises and not as a vehicle.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.