Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 35. Fire Companies and Firefighters
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 35. Fire Companies and Firefighters. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 35. Fire Companies and Firefighters. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Volunteer Fire Companies
- Article 2. Compact for Prevention and Control of Forest Fires
- Article 3. Hours of Duty of Firefighters
- Article 5. Rural and Suburban Fire Protection Districts
- Article 6. Emergency Firefighting
- Article 8. Clothing and Equipment
- Article 9. Volunteer Fire and Rescue Departments
- Article 10. Death or Disability
- Article 11. Fire Recognition Day
- Article 12. Mutual Finance Assistance Act
- Article 13. Volunteer Emergency Responders Recruitment and Retention Act
- Article 14. Volunteer Emergency Responders Job Protection Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.