Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 32. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 32. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 32. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 2. Election Officials
- Article 3. Registration of Voters
- Article 4. Time of Elections
- Article 5. Officers and Issues
- Article 6. Filing and Nomination Procedures
- Article 7. Political Parties
- Article 8. Notice, Publication, and Printing of Ballots
- Article 9. Voting and Election Procedures
- Article 10. Counting and Canvassing Ballots
- Article 11. Contest of Elections and Recounts
- Article 12. Election Costs
- Article 13. Recall
- Article 14. Initiatives, Referendums, and Advisory Votes
- Article 15. Violations and Penalties
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.