Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center shall submit a report electronically to the chairperson of the Judiciary Committee of the Legislature, the chairperson of the Health and Human Services Committee of the Legislature, and the Clerk of the Legislature on or before September 15, 2016, and each September 15 thereafter, containing the following performance measures:
(1) The number of patients enrolled in the Medical Cannabidiol Pilot Study, including the number of patients under nineteen years of age;
(2) The number of patients previously enrolled in the pilot study and no longer receiving treatment under the pilot study;
(3) Any changes in intractable seizure or treatment resistant seizure frequency and severity;
(4) Any relevant or related adverse health outcomes for patients; and
(5) A summary of findings concerning appropriate dosing.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 28. Crimes and Punishments § 28-468. Report; contents - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ne/chapter-28-crimes-and-punishments/ne-rev-st-sect-28-468.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?