Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 28. Crimes and Punishments
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 28. Crimes and Punishments. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 28. Crimes and Punishments. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Provisions Applicable to Offenses Generally
- Article 2. Inchoate Offenses
- Article 3. Offenses Against the Person
- Article 4. Drugs and Narcotics
- Article 5. Offenses Against Property
- Article 6. Offenses Involving Fraud
- Article 7. Offenses Involving the Family Relation
- Article 8. Offenses Relating to Morals
- Article 9. Offenses Involving Integrity and Effectiveness of Government Operation
- Article 10. Offenses Against Animals
- Article 11. Gambling
- Article 12. Offenses Against Public Health and Safety
- Article 13. Miscellaneous Offenses
- Article 14. Noncode Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.