Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 27. Courts; Rules of Evidence
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 27. Courts; Rules of Evidence. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 27. Courts; Rules of Evidence. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Judicial Notice
- Article 3. Presumptions
- Article 4. Relevancy and Its Limits
- Article 5. Privileges
- Article 6. Witnesses
- Article 7. Opinion and Expert Testimony
- Article 8. Hearsay
- Article 9. Authentication and Identification
- Article 10. Contents of Writings, Recordings, and Photographs
- Article 11. Miscellaneous Rules
- Article 12. Inadmissibility of Certain Conduct as Evidence
- Article 13. Evidence of Visual Depiction of Sexually Explicit Conduct
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.