Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 14. Cities of the Metropolitan Class
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 14. Cities of the Metropolitan Class. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 14. Cities of the Metropolitan Class. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. General Powers
- Article 2. Officers, Elections, Bonds, Salaries, Recall of Officers, Initiative, Referendum
- Article 3. Public Improvements
- Article 4. City Planning, Zoning
- Article 5. Fiscal Management, Revenue, and Finances
- Article 6. Police Department
- Article 7. Fire Department
- Article 8. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 12. Interstate Bridges
- Article 17. Parking Facilities
- Article 18. Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Article 20. Landmark Heritage Preservation Districts
- Article 21. Public Utilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.