Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 12. Cemeteries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 12. Cemeteries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 12. Cemeteries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Wyuka Cemetery
- Article 2. Condemnation Proceedings
- Article 3. Endowment of Cemeteries
- Article 4. Cemeteries in Cities of Less Than 25,000 Population and Villages
- Article 5. Cemetery Associations
- Article 6. Mausoleums
- Article 7. Cemetery Lots, Abandonment and Reversion
- Article 8. Maintenance and Improvement of Cemeteries
- Article 9. Cemetery Districts
- Article 10. Municipal Cemeteries
- Article 11. Burial Pre-Need Sales
- Article 12. Unmarked Human Burial Sites
- Article 13. State Veteran Cemetery System
- Article 14. Statewide Cemetery Registry
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.