North Dakota Century Code Title 59. Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 59. Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 59. Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 59-04.2. Uniform Principal and Income Act (1997)
- Chapter 59-08. Trusts for Individuals with Disabilities
- Chapter 59-09. General Provisions and Definitions
- Chapter 59-10. Judicial Proceedings
- Chapter 59-10.1. Action to Determine Validity of Trust
- Chapter 59-11. Representation
- Chapter 59-12. Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust
- Chapter 59-13. Creditor's Claims--Spendthrift and Discretionary Trusts
- Chapter 59-14. Revocable Trusts
- Chapter 59-15. Office of Trustee
- Chapter 59-16. Duties and Powers of Trustee
- Chapter 59-16.1. Trust Decanting
- Chapter 59-16.2. Directed Trustees
- Chapter 59-16.3. Total Return Unitrusts
- Chapter 59-17. Prudent Investor Standards
- Chapter 59-18. Trustee Liability and Dealings
- Chapter 59-19. Application and Electronic Records and Signatures
- Chapter 59-20. Foundations and Charitable and Split-Interest Trusts
- Chapter 59-21. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.