North Dakota Century Code Title 58. Townships
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 58. Townships. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 58. Townships. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 58-01. General Provisions
- Chapter 58-02. Creation, Consolidation, Division, and Dissolution
- Chapter 58-03. Powers of Township and of Electors of the Township
- Chapter 58-04. Township Meetings and Elections
- Chapter 58-05. Township Officers Generally
- Chapter 58-05.1. Multitownship Officers
- Chapter 58-06. Board of Township Supervisors
- Chapter 58-07. Township Clerk
- Chapter 58-08. Township Treasurer
- Chapter 58-09. Assessors
- Chapter 58-11. Township Board of Auditors
- Chapter 58-12. Township Overseer of Highways
- Chapter 58-13. Pounds and Poundmasters
- Chapter 58-14. Suits by and Against Townships
- Chapter 58-16. Sidewalks and Streetlights in Unincorporated Townsite
- Chapter 58-17. Township Parks
- Chapter 58-18. Special Assessments by Township
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.