North Dakota Century Code Title 55. State Historical Society and State Parks
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 55. State Historical Society and State Parks. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 55. State Historical Society and State Parks. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 55-01. State Historical Society
- Chapter 55-02. State Historical Board Director
- Chapter 55-02.1. Archival Resources and State Archivist
- Chapter 55-03. Protection of Prehistoric Sites and Deposits
- Chapter 55-04. Acquiring Lands for Public Parks
- Chapter 55-05. International Peace Garden
- Chapter 55-08. Parks and Recreation Department
- Chapter 55-10. Preservation of Historic Sites and Antiquities
- Chapter 55-11. Nature Preserves
- Chapter 55-12. Museum or Historical Society Unclaimed Property
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.