North Dakota Century Code Title 54. State Government § 54-44.4-13. Cooperative purchasing
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Dakota Century Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
1. The office of management and budget shall purchase commodities or services as requested by agencies and institutions under the jurisdiction of the state board of higher education and the legislative and judicial branches of state government.
2. The office of management and budget and the agencies and institutions under the jurisdiction of the state board of higher education shall make joint purchases of like commodities or services of high common usage when the office of management and budget and the state board of higher education determine it is in the best interest of the state.
3. The director of the office of management and budget or the director's designee may agree to purchase commodities or services under contracts entered into by the United States general services administration or contracts of other government entities if it is determined to be in the best interest of the state after consideration of price, contractual terms and conditions, and the availability of competition from approved vendors under section 54-44.4-09.
4. The director of the office of management and budget or the director's designee may participate in, sponsor, or administer a cooperative purchasing agreement with one or more government entities or a nonprofit organization established on behalf of public entities for the procurement of commodities or services in accordance with an agreement entered into between the participants.
5. The director of the office of management and budget or the director's designee may coordinate with the director of the department of transportation or the director's designee to establish or participate in contracts which may be made available to entities that have been determined by the department of transportation to be transportation providers under chapter 39-04.2 eligible to receive state funds or federal funds for public transportation.
6. Cooperative purchasing may include open-ended contracts that are available to other government entities, nonprofit organizations established on behalf of public entities, tribal agencies, or transportation providers determined to be eligible under this section.
7. Before entering into a cooperative purchasing agreement under this section, the office of management and budget must determine that the contracts were awarded through full and open competition or source selection methods specified in section 54-44.4-05 and shall send notice to approved vendors of the office's intent to make a cooperative purchase in accordance with this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Dakota Century Code Title 54. State Government § 54-44.4-13. Cooperative purchasing - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nd/title-54-state-government/nd-cent-code-sect-54-44-4-13.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?