Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The hiring of personal property terminates:
1. At the end of the term agreed upon;
2. By the mutual consent of the parties;
3. By the hirer's acquiring a title to the property hired superior to that of the letter;
4. By the destruction of the property hired; or
5. If the hiring is terminable at the pleasure of one of the parties thereto, by notice to the other of the party's death or incapacity to contract, but in no other case is it terminable thereby.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Dakota Century Code Title 47. Property § 47-15-09. Termination of hiring in general - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nd/title-47-property/nd-cent-code-sect-47-15-09.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.