North Dakota Century Code Title 36. Livestock
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 36. Livestock. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 36. Livestock. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 36-01. State Board of Animal Health
- Chapter 36-08. Cooperative Grazing Associations
- Chapter 36-11. Trespass of Livestock
- Chapter 36-12. Herding and Driving
- Chapter 36-14. Contagious and Infectious Diseases Generally
- Chapter 36-14.1. Hog Cholera
- Chapter 36-15. Bovine Tuberculosis and Brucellosis
- Chapter 36-21. General Provisions
- Chapter 36-21.1. Humane Treatment of Animals
- Chapter 36-21.2. Treatment of Animals
- Chapter 36-25. Farmed Elk
- Chapter 36-26. Feral Swine
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.