North Dakota Century Code Title 34. Labor and Employment
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 34. Labor and Employment. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 34. Labor and Employment. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 34-01. General Provisions
- Chapter 34-02. Obligations of Employer and Employee
- Chapter 34-03. Termination of Employment
- Chapter 34-05. Department of Labor and Human Rights
- Chapter 34-06. Minimum Wages and Hours
- Chapter 34-06.1. Equal Pay for Men and Women
- Chapter 34-07. Child Labor
- Chapter 34-08. Labor Disputes and Court Proceedings Therein
- Chapter 34-09. Labor Unions
- Chapter 34-11. Mediation of Disputes Between Public Employers and Employees
- Chapter 34-11.1. Public Employees Relations Act
- Chapter 34-12. North Dakota Labor-Management Relations Act
- Chapter 34-13. Licensing Employment Agents and Agencies
- Chapter 34-14. Wage Collection
- Chapter 34-15. Directory of New Hires
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.