North Dakota Century Code Title 30.1. Uniform Probate Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 30.1. Uniform Probate Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 30.1. Uniform Probate Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Article I. General Provisions, Definitions, and Probate Jurisdiction of Court
- Article II. Intestate Succession and Wills
- Article III. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Article IV. Foreign Personal Representatives--Ancillary Administration
- Article V. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
- Article VI. Nonprobate Transfers
- Article VII. Trust Administration
- Article VIII. Effective Date and Provisions for Transition
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.