North Dakota Century Code Title 25. Mental and Physical Illness or Disability
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 25. Mental and Physical Illness or Disability. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 25. Mental and Physical Illness or Disability. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 25-01. General Provisions
- Chapter 25-01.1. Institutional Management
- Chapter 25-01.2. Developmental Disability
- Chapter 25-01.3. Committee on Protection and Advocacy
- Chapter 25-02. State Hospital
- Chapter 25-03.1. Commitment Procedures
- Chapter 25-03.2. Residential Treatment Centers for Children
- Chapter 25-03.3. Commitment of Sexually Dangerous Individuals
- Chapter 25-04. Care of Developmentally Disabled
- Chapter 25-06. Education of Blind Persons
- Chapter 25-07. Education of Deaf Persons
- Chapter 25-11. Interstate Mental Health Compact
- Chapter 25-13. Blind and Disabled Persons' Activities
- Chapter 25-14. Interstate Compact on Mentally Disordered Offenders
- Chapter 25-16. Residential Care and Services for the Developmentally Disabled
- Chapter 25-16.1. Receivers for Developmentally Disabled Facilities
- Chapter 25-16.2. Work Activity Center Contract Awards
- Chapter 25-17. Testing and Treatment of Newborns
- Chapter 25-18. Fee for Service Ratesetting for Developmentally Disabled Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.