North Dakota Century Code Title 23.1. Environmental Quality § 23.1-14-02. Definitions
Search North Dakota Century Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
In this chapter, unless the context or subject matter otherwise requires:
1. “Antifreeze” means any substance or preparation sold, distributed, or intended for use as the cooling liquid, or to be added to the cooling liquid, in the cooling system of internal combustion engines to prevent freezing of the cooling liquid, to lower its freezing point, or to raise its boiling point.
2. “Department” means the department of environmental quality.
3. “Distribute” means to hold with intent to sell to the consumer, offer for sale, to sell, barter, or otherwise supply.
4. “Label” means any display of written, printed, or graphic matter on, or attached to, a package or the outside individual container or wrapper of the package.
5. “Package” means a sealed retail package, drum, or other container in which antifreeze is distributed to the consumer or a container holding no more than fifty-five gallons [208.20 liters] from which the antifreeze is directly installed in the cooling system by seller or reseller.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Dakota Century Code Title 23.1. Environmental Quality § 23.1-14-02. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nd/title-23-1-environmental-quality/nd-cent-code-sect-23-1-14-02.html
Was this helpful?