North Dakota Century Code Title 20.1. Game, Fish, Predators, and Boating
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 20.1. Game, Fish, Predators, and Boating. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20.1. Game, Fish, Predators, and Boating. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 20.1-01. General Provisions
- Chapter 20.1-02. Game and Fish Department
- Chapter 20.1-03. Licenses and Permits
- Chapter 20.1-04. Birds, Regulations
- Chapter 20.1-05. Big Game Animals, Regulations
- Chapter 20.1-05.1. Special Allocation Hunting License
- Chapter 20.1-06. Fish, Frog, and Turtle Regulations
- Chapter 20.1-07. Fur-Bearing Animals, Regulations
- Chapter 20.1-08. Governor's Proclamations
- Chapter 20.1-09. Propagation of Protected Birds and Animals
- Chapter 20.1-10. Confiscation
- Chapter 20.1-11. Game Refuges and Game Management Areas
- Chapter 20.1-12. Private Shooting Preserves
- Chapter 20.1-13. Boating Regulation
- Chapter 20.1-13.1. Intoxication Testing of Boat Operators
- Chapter 20.1-14. Falconry
- Chapter 20.1-15. Intoxication Testing of Hunters
- Chapter 20.1-16. Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact
- Chapter 20.1-17. Aquatic Nuisance Species
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.