North Dakota Century Code Title 18. Fires
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 18. Fires. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 18. Fires. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 18-01. State Fire Marshal Department
- Chapter 18-02. Forest Fire Wardens
- Chapter 18-03. Firefighter's Association
- Chapter 18-04. Distribution of Insurance Tax to Fire Departments
- Chapter 18-05. Firefighters Relief Association and Pension Fund
- Chapter 18-05.1. Firefighters Death Benefits
- Chapter 18-06. Firefighting Equipment
- Chapter 18-07. Firebreaks in Counties
- Chapter 18-08. General Provisions
- Chapter 18-09. Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation
- Chapter 18-10. Rural Fire Protection Districts
- Chapter 18-11. Alternate Firefighters Relief Association Plan
- Chapter 18-12. Fire Prevention Code for School Buildings
- Chapter 18-13. Ignition Propensity for Cigarettes
- Chapter 18-14. Interstate Wildland Fire Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.