North Carolina Constitution
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the North Carolina Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the North Carolina Constitution. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC CONST Preamble
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. Legislative
- Article III. Executive
- Article IV. Judicial
- Article V. Finance
- Article VI. Suffrage and Eligibility to Office
- Article VII. Local Government
- Article VIII. Corporations
- Article IX. Education
- Article X. Homesteads and Exemptions
- Article XI. Punishments, Corrections, and Charities
- Article XII. Military Forces
- Article XIII. Conventions; Constitutional Amendment and Revision
- Article XIV. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.