North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 99B. Products Liability
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 99B. Products Liability. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 99B. Products Liability. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 99B-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 99B-1.1. Strict liability
- NC GEN ST § 99B-1.2. Breach of warranty
- NC GEN ST § 99B-2. Seller's opportunity to inspect; privity requirements for warranty claims
- NC GEN ST § 99B-3. Alteration or modification of product
- NC GEN ST § 99B-4. Knowledge or reasonable care
- NC GEN ST § 99B-5. Claims based on inadequate warning or instruction
- NC GEN ST § 99B-6. Claims based on inadequate design or formulation
- NC GEN ST § 99B-10. Immunity for donated food
- NC GEN ST § 99B-11. Claims based on defective design of firearms
- NC GEN ST § 99B-12. Burden of proof in certain cases
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.