North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 93. Certified Public Accountants
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 93. Certified Public Accountants. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 93. Certified Public Accountants. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 93-1. Definitions; practice of law
- NC GEN ST § 93-2. Qualifications
- NC GEN ST § 93-3. Unlawful use of title “certified public accountant” by individual
- NC GEN ST § 93-4. Use of title by firm
- NC GEN ST § 93-5. Use of title by corporation
- NC GEN ST § 93-6. Practice as accountants permitted; use of misleading titles prohibited
- NC GEN ST § 93-8. Public practice of accounting by corporations prohibited
- NC GEN ST § 93-9. Assistants need not be certified
- NC GEN ST § 93-10. Practice privileges
- NC GEN ST § 93-11. Not applicable to officers of State, county or municipality
- NC GEN ST § 93-12. Board of Certified Public Accountant Examiners
- NC GEN ST § 93-12.1. Effect of new requirements
- NC GEN ST § 93-12.2. Board records are confidential
- NC GEN ST § 93-13. Violation of Chapter; penalty
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.