North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 89G. Irrigation Contractors
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 89G. Irrigation Contractors. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 89G. Irrigation Contractors. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 89G-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 89G-2. License required
- NC GEN ST § 89G-3. Exemptions
- NC GEN ST § 89G-4. The North Carolina Irrigation Contractors' Licensing Board
- NC GEN ST § 89G-5. Powers and duties
- NC GEN ST § 89G-6. Application; qualifications; examination; issuance
- NC GEN ST § 89G-6.1. Licensing of business entities, nonresident individuals, and foreign entities
- NC GEN ST § 89G-7. Use of seal; posting license
- NC GEN ST § 89G-8. Reciprocity
- NC GEN ST § 89G-9. License renewal and continuing education
- NC GEN ST § 89G-10. Expenses and fees
- NC GEN ST § 89G-11. Disciplinary action
- NC GEN ST § 89G-12. Civil penalties
- NC GEN ST § 89G-13. Injunction to prevent violation; notification of complaints
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.