North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 89A. Landscape Architects
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 89A. Landscape Architects. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 89A. Landscape Architects. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 89A-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 89A-2. Practice of landscape architecture or use of title “landscape architect” without registration prohibited; use of seal
- NC GEN ST § 89A-3. North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects; appointments
- NC GEN ST § 89A-3.1. Board's powers and duties
- NC GEN ST § 89A-4. Application, examination, certificate
- NC GEN ST § 89A-5. Annual renewal of certificate
- NC GEN ST § 89A-6. Fees
- NC GEN ST § 89A-7. Disciplinary actions
- NC GEN ST § 89A-8. Violation a misdemeanor; injunction to prevent violation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.