North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 88B. Cosmetic Art § 88B-25. Exemptions
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The following persons are exempt from the provisions of this Chapter while engaged in the proper discharge of their professional duties:
(1) Undertakers and funeral establishments licensed under G.S. 90-210.25.
(2) Persons authorized to practice medicine or surgery under Chapter 90 of the General Statutes.
(3) Nurses licensed under Chapter 90 of the General Statutes.
(4) Commissioned medical or surgical officers of the United States Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine, or Coast Guard.
(5) A person employed in a cosmetic art shop to shampoo hair.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 88B. Cosmetic Art § 88B-25. Exemptions - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nc/chapter-88b-cosmetic-art/nc-gen-st-sect-88b-25.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?